While Daddy is (making me completely jealous by hanging out with lots of men in uniform) at guards, we decided to get out and enjoy the nice day! Here are a (million) few pictures I snapped of the girls today!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Our Last SD Autumn
It's November, and we only have a few months left until Dennis can (FINALLY--OMG I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN) get his military career wrapped up. Don't get me wrong, I am his #1 supporter, but we all know I've been itching for something...more...something .... different for my life. So, with my fingers crossed and my head bowed in prayer, this will be our last November in South Dakota! Dennis is still looking for work (this is really wearing on him) and unfortunately, any jobs available for him are too far away for him to consider while he is still obligated to the SDARNG. So while we love our families and friends, it's just something that we really need to do. Personally, I'm not complaining! We all know I'm ready for Florida, now we just need to get there! Lots of job opportunities in other places, but FL has become our preference. Many reasons, too many to get into on this blog.
While Daddy is (making me completely jealous by hanging out with lots of men in uniform) at guards, we decided to get out and enjoy the nice day! Here are a (million) few pictures I snapped of the girls today!

While Daddy is (making me completely jealous by hanging out with lots of men in uniform) at guards, we decided to get out and enjoy the nice day! Here are a (million) few pictures I snapped of the girls today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment