Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sweet Niblets

As Hannah Montana would say, Sweet Niblets.

I talked to my RA doctor about Rianna's having the flu yesterday. She said that I need to contact my regular physician right away. So I talked to my doctor this morning and as soon as he found out that Rianna is sick, he wanted to start me on Tamilfu prophylactically. If I get a fever (for me, that's above 100) I should increase the dosage. Hopefully I can keep the virus at bay.

Rianna continues to not eat, barely drink and is in pain. Her pain comes and goes in spurts so she'll take Tylenol only when it already hurts bad enough for her to take it. She's on an antibiotic and the Tamiflu too, so she's sick of taking medicine. I can relate. I know she's losing weight because I can see her cheek bones and her hips stick out more than they used to. I'm just worried about dehydration. We might have to have someone look at her tomorrow. She really doesn't want an IV. She really doesn't want any needles anywhere near her. That's the only incentive we have to get her to drink and take her medicine.

For now, we're all exhausted and needing sleep. It's Tuesday, so I got to see my favorite show, Sons of Anarchy, so I'll sleep well.

Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment