So Jayda and Jordin...BFFs; McKenna and Rianna....BFFs. It's Friday night, why not have a sleepover?! Well anyone with girls knows that a sleepover isn't complete without tears shed from hurt feelings, and late hours full of giggles. These girls don't just get excited to see eachother, they get "freaked". Usually, that means Angie and I roll our eyes and tell them to calm down. NOT usual for one of us to have to throw the girls and their clothes in the wash before lunch.
(side note to self, figure out the layout of the pictures before you make an idiot of yourself)
Yes, that's right. Rianna and McKenna are making a "chalk dust ball" and Jordin and Jayda are making a "cow pie". In my Pfaltzgraff bowl. You know, the set Dennis and I got as a gift from my aunt and uncle (at our first wedding). How precious these little darlings are. They have a contageous giggle and you can't help but smile.
Well, now it's a shower for 4, all want to shower together so I'll be mopping up my floor soon. Then it's lunch (look out McDonald's--don't say I didn't warn you) and the movie theater. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs sound like the PERFECT movie for these crazy girls!!
Angie, I love you. You owe me!!
I like your sidenote...haha. Practice makes as close to perfect as possible! :-)
ReplyDelete