Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My How Time Flies

First, I want to say that this is quite possibly the funniest picture I've ever taken of any of my kids. (Well, there was that one of Kayly from that Christmas where she looked like she was missing a chromosome.) The story is this. We were just getting home one day this spring and it was raining out, so Jordin wanted to cover her head. She took a hood that was removed from a coat earlier in the year (and of course was still in my car because I never clean my car) And, she had just painted me a pot for my Mother's Day plant. She looks grumpy as a bear here, but she was laughing in the next second.


I don't wanna write a lot. I don't wanna see the summer go. I don't wanna feel and hear snow crunch beneath my feet. Where did the summer go? It's already October!!




Kayly gold mining, at the zoo...She got rocks, and she's happy!!


Some people never like their pictures taken...... But, she's so beautiful she'll get used to it :)

Rianna with Osko Wesson when he graduated!!



I think she took this one of herself!





My precious Jordin :) Earlier this summer she didn't have much teeth. Now she has a mouth-full!






Me and "the kids" who are now, officially, adults. Laurelle, 20, just got back from a missions trip to Africa. Weston, 18, just moved to MN for college.




Below is a video I took of the younger two girls back in May. It cracks me up every time. They take my foot and hit their heads with it sometimes when we wrestle.




1 comment:

  1. OMG your foot looks like it's alive! Well, I understand it is, but it looks like it's got it's own brain. Funny, made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete